What is Managed Forex Accounts?
A type of Forex account in which a money manager trades the account on a client’s behalf and deducts a fee or fees for the service. Managed Forex Accounts are fully segregated accounts individually owned by each investor at a brokerage firm. These accounts are also consider as Sub-accounts or Slave-accounts and the manager trade from a master account of the same brokerage firm.
Generally, the money manager (the trader) and the investor need to sign a document provided by the brokerage firm is called Limited Power of Attorney agreement (LPOA). This document is an agreement between the trader and the investor which enables the trader to trade an investor’s account on their behalf. Neither the investor nor the manager can transfer the funds each other accounts. There is a great deal of checks and balance between manager and investor for maximum safety, control, and true transparency. Investors can check the balance of their account at any time, see the daily trade activity, or withdraw or deposit funds whenever they want. They can also revoke the LPOA agreement at anytime if they are not happy with how the trader is managing their funds.
Advantages of Managed Accounts Forex:
- Absolutely no technical knowledge is required. Growing capital is just like an auto pilot.
- Higher profitability than any other investment services.
- Investment opportunities under a highly regulated body.
- Low service cost. Performance fee is charged only in the profitable month.
- Low minimum investment. No limit for maximum investment.
- Diversification of your investment strategies.
- Top financial freedom. No restriction on deposit/withdraw capital or cancel service.
We provide most innovative and one of the best Forex Managed Accounts services for you. Please
click here to see below our service comparison table. You can also visit our pages regarding managed accounts – how it works & how to join our service. And if you want to get our verified live trading performance then visit this page.
Our Managed Accounts Forex brokerage
One of the most trusted Forex broker. The largest brokerage by volume in the world and the fastest growing Forex and investment company globally.
FX Choice Limited is authorised and regulated by the IFSC (Licence number: IFSC/60/191/TS/16). FX Choice Limited registration number: 105,968